Welcome to the Glory House Redding
WITH A HEART TO BRING AND HOST THE NATIONS IN REDDING, THE GLORY HOUSE WELCOMES YOU!!!
For Immediate Response Text: 601-953-8925
Please email for reservation:
· Mac computer for common use and Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the house
· All guest rooms have high quality linens, bedding and towels
· Fully equipped kitchen includes microwave oven, coffee maker and dishwasher and duel ovens
· Fully equipped laundry facility (washer, dryer, iron and ironing board plus detergent all inclusive)
· Beautifully decorated and fully furnished
· A digital videophone for unlimited calling to over 60 countries including all local and national calls (see details for specifics and countries available)
· Dish Network satellite TV with all the channels and local networks in HD
· Video and DVD player and Hi-Fi entertainment system
· Two large flat screen TVs
· Outdoor entertainment area with large grill and covered deck
· Swimming pool & hot tub
· Full sized Pool table
· Lush gardens
· 6.8 miles from Bethel less than 10 minutes
· Complimentary welcome coffee and tea bar
· Perfect for individuals, families or groups
· Nightly, weekly and monthly rates.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Another testimonial from a guest we were honored to have during the Single Life Workshop hosted by Bethel Church.
If you missed out on staying with us, we are here for the next time! Loads of fun, laughing, food combined with much rest and peace.
We welcome you to give us a try at hosting you in "The Glory!"
"When I entered the Glory House, I felt so much rest immediately! It was a great blessing to stay here ad find rest and peace after an intensive, specials days at Bethel! Thank you very much for this wonderful place!" Jiska - Netherlands
"We had a great time staying at the GLORY HOUSE. We met lovely, amazing people and the house is a great place to stay. Lots of space and a great swimming pool!" Dorinda - The Netherlands
Sunday, June 23, 2013
"Our stay at the Glory House was restful and refreshing. We are so thankful for the peacefulness we experienced and so needed. It was an absolute blessing being here . . . thank you!"
Veronica - CA
Monday, June 10, 2013
"We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Glory House. This is our third visit to Bethel Church and we have stayed at the Glory House each time - we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. The peace and tranquility at the Glory House help promote a genuine experience of God and we have found such joy here."
John & Rowena - England
"A green pastures and still waters experience." Alan & Julie - England